Loma Linda University Health CareLink
LLUH CareLink is a free, secure web portal that offers community physicians, their staff and authorized external organizations access to certain health information for their referred and admitted patients. Through CareLink, we’ll keep you informed about your patients’ treatment at LLUH, and you’ll have the information you need to plan ongoing care.
Referral Guides provide community physicians and clinic staff with the information needed to refer patients to LLUH for care.
- LLU Faculty Medical Group Physician Referral Guide
- Audiology (PDF)
- Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation External
- Cardio Vascular Lab
- Clinic Phone Numbers (PDF)
- Dermatology (PDF)
- ENT Otolaryngology (PDF)
- GI Lab (PDF)
- GI Lab Procedures & GI Clinic Procedures
- InBox Messaging Department Pools (PDF)
- Neurology (PDF)
- Ophthalmology (PDF)
- Orthopedic Surgery (PDF)
- Orthopedic Surgery - Supplement for MediCal Payors (PDF)
- Pediatric Specialty: Allergy
- Pediatric Specialty: Cardiology (PDF)
- Pediatric Specialty: Endocrine and Diabetes (PDF)
- Pediatric Specialty: Genetics (PDF)
- Pediatric Specialty: Nephrology (PDF)
- Pediatric Specialty: Neurology (PDF)
- Pediatric: Ophthalmology (PDF)
- Pediatric Specialty: Pulmonary (PDF)
- Pediatric Specialty: Pain and Headache (PDF)
- Sleep Disorder Center
- Urogynecology (PDF)
- Urology (PDF)
Accessing Your VPN Remote Computer Access
Remote computer access, or VPN, provides community physicians with inpatient privileges at LLUH access to applications such as LLEAP (Loma Linda Electronic Access Portal), LLUH Webmail, and VIP Intranet.
Your computer must have the system requirements listed below to use the VPN access software. Help Desk (x48889 or 909-558-8008) can give suggestions on how to add needed components to your home computer; however, these may impact other applications you currently have installed.
System Requirements for MAC/iPad VPN
- Operating System: Mac OS X / iOS
- Internet Browser: Safari (Firefox and Google Chrome are NOT supported)
- Free Java Download for Safari
System Requirements for PC/Windows Devices
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer versions 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10. (Internet Explorer 64 bit, Firefox, and Google Chrome are NOT supported)
- Free Java Download for PC/Windows
Please understand that we cannot be responsible for your home computer. If Help Desk is unable to help you set up the VPN, you may wish to have computer looked at and upgraded by a PC/Windows specialist. Documentation on how to connect is provided, but support beyond that is not.
OWL reflects an innovative, corporate university model in which all LLUH employee and medical staff education is strategically planned, coordinated, and delivered to you, the end user. More detailed information can be found on the VIP Page under Employee Services – Employee Education.
If you wish to take courses through the OWL Portal, you must have an LLUH log in before you begin. Only LLUH employees and providers credentialed through our Medical Staff office can access the OWL Portal.
Medical Staff Administration
Medical Staff Administration will help you understand and begin the process of applying for medical staff membership and privileges at Loma Linda University Medical Center (LLUMC), Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center (LLUBMC), and/or membership at Loma Linda University Health Care (LLUHC). For questions about Medical Staff Administration, please call 909-558-6052.