Loma Linda University Health CareConnect
Loma Linda University Health CareConnect transforms the way care is delivered by giving your practice or health system the ability to implement our integrated system. This integrated system creates a single, shared patient record for better coordination of care that can be accessed around the clock and updated in real-time.
With CareConnect, providers can receive the full benefit of Epic's electronic medical record (EMR) system configured to meet their needs.
- Access to Epic's Overall Software Suite - rated Best in KLAS
- Coordinated care for improved outcomes
- A centralized database for patient records
Options and features
- EpicCare Ambulatory, top-rated by KLAS
- EpicCare Inpatient Suite for hospitals, ranked No. 1 by KLAS
- LLUH systems and operational experts for implementation, training and on-going support
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.)
CareConnect is a program here at Loma Linda University Health (LLUH) that allows us to extend our Epic Electronic Health Record (EHR) system to your facilities. LLUH and all of its affiliate partners will share a single EHR.
We do this by providing you with an integrated portal that lets you stay up-to-date with your patients, submit referrals, order labs and imaging, schedule visits and more.
- Licensing, implementation, training and ongoing support of the EHR system.
- Instant access to LLUH lab, radiology and other documents in the patient’s health record as they are completed.
- Up-to-date templates streamlined for ease of documenting patient encounters.
- Seamless integration between registration, scheduling, clinical documentation and billing.
- Automated billing and charging triggered by documenting your clinical care.
- The ability to keep billing and scheduling separate and private to your practice.
- Direct access to a master patient index containing all LLUH patients’ clinical history.
- Quicker payments when choosing the option to submit your claims electronically.
- A standard reporting system to help manage your practice and accounts receivable.